Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Want to start second hand fashion? Here are some benefits and tips you should know

Recycle, eco, reused with trends is key

In the past two years, more and more young people have begun to pay attention to vintage, especially fashion practitioners. As a loyal lover of second-hand clothes, I found: "When we walk into the mall, I find that every item is catching up with the fashion. Everyone wears the same clothes, and they always bump into other people's shirts when they go out. There are also many stores around our community that recycle used clothes, like thrift value.” That's when I realized that I needed something different, and it would be best if I was the only one who had it.

In Toronto, we have a huge second-hand fashion community. For example, courtage has no love, a shopcoat, and House of vintage Toronto and so on. Once when I went to a second-hand fashion store called Courage my love, the owner said to me: "I like my job very much, and I also like the influence my points have on young people. When I see young people find me here I'm happy when they're their own, and proud when they come back to my shop wearing second-hand clothes. But for now, the big problem is that it is so hard to recycle the old clothes. More and more companies and businessmen know the second hand fashion market has potential profits. So they started to buy items from the low cost fashion factory. I know a store which is located in Chinatown. They got the merchadises from 1688 in China. And resold them as a uncredible prices and named them “ VINTAGE.” So choosing a reliable store is a very correct choice.

As a generation z, I like that my style is different from others. When we use social media, we can also produce unique and high-quality content. And when I don't like it or want to change the look, I can also put them up on my second-hand website for resale, or send them to a store that recycles second-hand clothes, or consign them. So in my opinion, It is a really good deal. The rise of second-hand fashion will make our living environment better, because for things we don't want, the government can only help us burn them, which will emit a lot of carbon dioxide and pollute the environment.

So when I know that buying used clothing can reduce the environmental impact of incineration. Of course, diy can also become a daily life. When I was in middle school, my mom bought me a pair of jeans, but I thought it was too ordinary, then I took my scissors and cut the bottom edge of my pants, and I ended up with the one I wanted. Taking fashion choices into my own hands instead of leaving them to the market is my new inspiration for the second-hand fashion market. As for your clothing, you can wear whatever you want. So in my view, I felt the benefits and tips that second hand fashion marketing brought to me. It really affected and changed my life.

No comments: