Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Advertisement update

So far no one has sold any ads.. besides the one the Student Association buys every year which is the back cover. Therefore, all the pages for ads are still open (i forgot the sheet at home so i cannot tell u the exact pg numbers), besides the back cover. Inner front cover, inner back cover and the 5 or so pages within the magazine are still open for anyone who wants to try to sell an advertisement.
- Randi
P.S. Maybe we can ask the girls in the fashion program if they want to place an advertisement in the magazine to sell any clothes they have made, such as a designer sample sale? Maybe the bridal wear students want to advertise selling their dresses?

1 comment:

Oh, George! said...

Hey!
Just wanted to let you know that I will be getting an from my work (moores clothing for men) I gave them our info. they just havent gotten back to me yet with how much they will spend....I should know by the end of this weekend!

Mallory