Thursday, November 02, 2006

Posted by:Siobhan Coleman
Hi Sarah Hood, i'm taking care of the student association back cover on the mag, and im trying to get the $200 cheque. Im having trouble with it because i called the guy that is supposed to take care of it weeks ago, and then he never called me back, so 2 weeks later i decided to give him a call back, and he said that hes new at this job and he doesnt really understand what im talking about(the mag) and he would like to know who handled it last year and any other info to help him figure it out. I told him i would show him a copy of a previous mag and come by to ST. James to see him, he said that wasnt necessary. So i was wondering if you knew who handled it last year so i could give him a call and tell him, other then that hes not sure what to do, so hopefully i can get it in on the due date, thanks sarah

1 comment:

Sarah|BHood said...

I'll have a look when I get home; I might still have a business card...